In today’s business climate, global threats are forcing companies to take a harder look at their security protocols and programs. RFL’s experts in security, protection, business continuity and emergency management help clients prevent, prepare for and respond to the many threats they face at home and abroad.
From assessment to implementation, clients benefit from RFL's seamless integration of services, resulting in a more efficient, cost-effective security program. RFL’s experts develop proactive, tiered approaches that can respond quickly to changing threat conditions and help ensure operational continuity in the wake of a crisis.
PERSONAL & CORPORATE SECURITY
RFL’s experienced team can provide our clients with preventative measures and response arrangements to increase security for an individual or their family by outsourcing corporate security and policy packages tailored to the needs of each company.
PROJECT & EVENT SECURITY
RFL provides a total project security management service for companies developing new projects in high-risk environments and event security packages to cover all aspects of security such as business conferences, sports events and annual general meetings.
CRISIS PLANNING & RESPONSE
RFL draws up a comprehensive crisis management plan to deal with a wide range of contingencies, providing an on-site incident management team that remains with the client until the problem is resolved and implements procedures for business and lives to return to normality.
- RFL was requested to provide vulnerability assessments and security consulting services for foreign companies and their families who just arrived and intended to engage in business in Korea.
- The CEO of RFL, Mr. Dong Young Lee, was appointed as a security advisor for 2010, 2014, & 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games Bid Committee by the Gangwon provincial government. Mr. Lee prepared bid files & presentations for the IOC’s evaluation and offered security consulting for the committee. After winning the bid, he prepared Security Foundation Plan and Security Master Schedule for 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games.
- Mr. Lee was appointed as a special advisor for railway security and counter terrorism by Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport to provide security consulting services for the introduction of new railway security act.
- Mr. Lee was also appointed as a commissioner for National Emergency & Disaster Management Master Plan by the Ministry of Public Safety & Security of Korea.
- Mr. Lee, the CEO of RFL, regularly provides special lectures and training programs for mega sporting events such as the 2014 Incheon Asian Games and the 2011 IAAF World Championships in Daegu, Korea.
- RFL provided professional security consulting and planning services for a KOSDAQ registered security equipment company.
- Mr. Lee provided professional consulting services for the Korean local governments’ disaster management plan, and evaluates annual disaster preparedness drills and exercises of the Korean central and local governments as one of the official evaluators for Korean Ministry of Interior and Security.
- Mr. Lee participated in preparing international certificate training program, researched and lectured on mega sporting events security management during his work as a visiting professor in residence (2010~2014) at the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) at the University of Southern Mississippi in USA.